Wednesday, June 22, 2011

gifted by others

much talk about angels
by some...
as if miraculous love
could only
be the result
of a being
of another realm.

not so.

divine,
holy,
life giving
love and wisdom
from people

right here with me.

two in particular
this week...
one down the hall
one on the phone.

helping me to see
where
i have been,
where
i am going.

both
helping to open
the door
that has been
in the process of opening...
opening it wider
letting the light in...
allowing me
to finally
accept the invitation
to walk in
and enjoy.

both
giving
me
there time
there gifts.

i am in awe
and
filled to overflowing
with gratitude.

both bring alive
the words...
"you don't have to be finished
to be loved"

i finally
get it!
i've been getting it
but know
i get it.

so i step into this
day
girded with
the gifts
two
earth angels
have
showered upon me.


i am walking in
now
to enjoy.

No comments: