Wednesday, October 1, 2008

clarification.... Updated

This blog is not written by a committee, not approved by a governing board, and is and will not be manipulated by anyone but me,
the author....Laughing Pastor.


I believe in and support democratic ideals....in other words I am an American, always have been always will be....

However, in this one little corner of my life.....
well, the easiest way to put it is.....
the contents of this blog are fully mine
and will be filtered by my decisions, and opinions.

I guess you can call that a dictatorship.
But, I am a nice dictator....and love to laugh!


I've been writing this blog for two and one half years and never had problems with those who log into post.

I don't write this blog for the purpose of arguments....
I've experienced all the arguments
I want to experience in the church.

I am not interested in debate on my little blog,
nor do I care for or want my life stories to
be criticized...I tell my story for no other reason than to tell it.

I share my experiences in life and long to hear yours.

I promise not to criticize your story,
nor will I argue or debate you.
I'll leave other blogs to do that.



No comments: