Wednesday, October 1, 2008

it's that time of the year...


Some comments on yesterdays post, which I have chosen to delete, were short-sighted and arrogant, similiar to what I expereinced this morning.
It's that time of the year.....my annual check up. My favorite part is when the doctor puts on a rubber glove and....
Some who post have the same affect as the dreaded rubber glove!
However, life is filled with "rubber glove" experiences. Thankfully they don't always last long!
The good news...
I've lost 16 pounds and all looks well.
Go get your annual check up!

4 comments:

Stushie said...

When we refuse to read what we don't want to see, it's called denial. When we refuse to let others read what we don't want to see, it's called censorship.

I thought you were better than that; my mistake. God be with you and may He guide you.

Caroline said...

I lost ten pounds recently, then I found it in my other trousers....(the old ones are the best :o))

Reverend Shawn said...

YOU still biking??

I need to hit the trails a bit more in the last weeks before the snow flies ...

BTW ... you are neither a denier, nor a censor ... your critic is a putz ...

but what do I know !!??
Peace bro,

nikki said...

The thing is, it is YOUR blog. If they don't like what you have to say, they can get their own Blog. That is the way I look at it anyway.

:)
nikki