Wednesday, June 4, 2008

moved out of denial...

Later this summer we must move out of the office wing at church. The current building the offices are located in will be torn down and replaced with a new building. For one year or more I will be located in a temporary office that is located under the stairwell of the Christian Education wing behind the coke machine!

It is a rather small place but it will be enough room. I have not been in the mood to consider what I can take from my current office. I've fallen in love with my current office. It's not big, is the coolest (temperature wise) room in the office wing and is quiet. I have a great couch where I sometimes take a cat nap and many times read as I prepare for a sermon or complete work for my Doctor of Ministry assignments.

I thought about chaining myself into my office and refusing to move.

For some reason I moved out of denial and went down and measured to figure out how my new space will work. Yet another move in my life.

No comments: