Monday, February 3, 2014

it's bloomin time again!

it's bloomin time!

as one dear friend
proclaimed for me
i now proclaim for
my brave, faithful,
compassionate, and genuine
friend
who at this very moment
is preparing to speak
truth before people
he is serving.

IT'S BLOOMIN TIME
my friend!

it's time to
let the petals of your life...
all the blessings that have
been hidden away 
burst forth!

IT'S BLOOMIN TIME
my friend!

it's time to allow
GOD'S unconditional grace
to shower down upon you
and fill you up!

IT'S BLOOMIN TIME
my friend!

you are free to be
free to speak
free to receive!

you are not alone
there are many standing with
you tonight and in the days
to come.

so my prayer:

may you bloom
with joy
new hope
fullness
happiness
and never 
be lonely in silence 
again.

IT'S BLOOMIN TIME!

amen
and amen. 

No comments: