Monday, August 27, 2012

one round of laughter on me!


sometimes
you just need a good
deep
hearty 
side hurting 
L A U G H !

so in honor 
of such a 
L A U G H
i've changed my 
blog header
to a picture of 
beloved 
tammy
faye....

because despite what 
you think or remember of her...

well,
i can only speak for myself!

so i say
she made me 
smile....
and laugh
deeply 
despite all the...

also
for your 
laughing pleasure 
i prove that i don't 
mind poking fun at myself.

the pictures above were 
of a beautiful
outdoor 
fall
tennessee wedding.

i was the 
coordinator 
rather than the officiant. 

i'm here to report
the job of officiant 
is much less complicated
than a coordinator!

my job in the above photos 
were to make sure the bride 
looked her best 
when everyone 
looked back to view 
her grand entrance.

i did my job successfully!
the bride is 
perfectly beautiful
and rather smart i should add!

my other job 
was to get out of 
view of the camera
which i 
am diligently working to do...

but!

oh....
the photographer had fun 
with me!

so one round of 
laughter on me!  

No comments: