Friday, April 8, 2011

ahh...it's flip flop time in Tennessee




Ahhhhhhhh
the snow will surely not
visit till next winter
so bring out the
flip flops!

Oh, I know.....
was told yesterday
to expect another
cool front...
something about the blackberries
or the dogwoods.

For today
it's warm
and the time
came to
bring
out
the

flip
flops!


BOTFF!

Had to buy a new pair
seems I wore my last pair
out walking
back and forth to the post office
and down to Faunt Le Roy
park when I lived in
Gatesville
Texas

Gatesville
you might guess
is boots
country.
My flip flops
got a lot of
attention there.

Not sure Nashville will notice...
but ahhh
it's flip flop
time!

1 comment:

Reverend Shawn said...

SHUT UP !!!
Right now in frosty Ontario, being able to go out in a light jacket is worth celebrating ... then again, it could be worse - I could still be in Manitoba, where winter coats and life jackets are the order of the day !!
Enjoy my friend !!