Tuesday, December 14, 2010

snow day three...time for more pondering

Words that define...
Adaptability
Developer
Empathy
Connectedness
Communication

I'm told:
for me...
the future is not fixed
but it is a place
my present choices help create.

I'm told:
for me...
I see potential in others,
alive with possibilities.

I'm told:
for me...
I sense the emotions
of those around me
and help others voice their feelings.

I'm told:
for me...
Things happen for a reason
and I am sure of it
because in my soul
I believe we are all connected.

I'm told:
for me...
I like to explain, describe, write...
take dry ideas and enliven them
with images and examples and metaphors...

This is what I'm told.
Some of the things I'm told!


You can find out
your defining words.
It's quite interesting.
It's all in the
LIVING your STRENGTHS
a book by
Albert L. Winseman
Donald O. Clifton
and
Curt Liesveld
brought to you by the Gallup Press.

In the back of the book
you will find all the information
you need to take the
Clifton Strengthsfinder assessment
or you can visit
www.sf1.strengthsfinder.com

No comments: