Friday, August 15, 2008

things that are right in my world today...


I married my wife for all the right reasons and we will continue to love each other for the rest of our lives for all the right reasons.

My daughters volleyball team won one of her five games today.

I became a great uncle yesterday and my niece and her new daughter are doing well today.


It rained hard this morning.


I completed 13 pages of the 18 required pages of my D.Min paper due at the end of the month.

I had enough gasoline to get where I needed to go today.


I weighed myself and lost 8 pounds since vacation. I need to lose 12 more.

A friend texted me today.


2 comments:

JustMe said...

As a newlywed, on a second marriage, and wanting this one to work - what are those right reasons?? Care to talk about what makes it work? What are your secrets, what works in tough times, what works over the long run? My husband suffers from depression- severe at times. Any advice there?

laughing pastor said...

Just me....depression, severe at times requires medication. It is a must, a non-negotiable. Depression in my understanding is not a Spiritual matter, it is physical matter that needs to be dealt with. The other things about love that is real and for the right reasons I have written about in today's blog. Peace be with you friend. By the way a dear friend of mine refers to herself as just me.
Peace.