Tuesday, April 15, 2008

bitter

photo of a pungent bitter herb

Obama is being criticized for using the "bitter" word. "Those voters are bitter" he said. Is he not telling the truth? I for one allow Obama to speak for me.

I am one voter who is bitter in 2008.

I fill my small Toyota up with gas. It cost's me over $50.
The oil executives whine about their increased expenses yet when prices at the tank sky rocket so do the profits of the oil executives. They make billions while the $50 dollar tank of gas eats up the raise I finally got.

That makes me one bitter voter in 2008!

We went to war in Iraq. We never found weapons of mass destruction. We weren't given any proof that Iraq was in cahoots with O.Bin Laden. We've been told that all we need is a bit more time to "surge". And this past week all the General could say was that he would have to keep the champaign on the back shelf. I suppose that means things aren't going so well. We are in a war that reeks of Vietnam.

That makes me one bitter voter in 2008!

We just got word that when our illustrious President Bush leaves the White House he is moving into our neck of the woods. He will be my neighbor. Well, let's be clear I won't be living in the neighborhood he will claim....but it's too close to my neighborhood! I'll take a picture of the proposed site of his new Dallas home and share it with you. He's moving back!

That makes me one bitter voter in 2008!

So, yes....Mr. Obama speaks for me. I am bitter. The candidates who run in '08 need to keep in mind that there are plenty of others like me.

We are bitter and we plan to vote!

No comments: