Friday, March 7, 2008

we are mainliners hear us roar in numbers to big to ignore!

Mainline Christians are making a splash.....and you thought we were dead, irrelevant, and without spirit. This time we're doing what we do best, embracing the good that our culture produces and using it to celebrate God and help people in need.

We aren't the Christians that live in seclusion. We don't ban books, or music. We talk more about what we are for, than what we are against. What are we for? Worship God, feed the poor, shelter the homeless, uplift the oppressed.

Many of us are offering U2Charist.
Go read about it here!

The Mainline Church
just may have a chance!

1 comment:

Sarah Dylan Breuer said...

Glad to see your enthusiasm about the U2charist! If you'd like more information on it, it'd be great to see you over on the U2charist resources page, and you might find the U2charist FAQ helpful.

Have you been to or held a service yet? If not, I'd love to hear about your experience, and please let me know if I can be helpful in any way. I must admit I had no idea the U2charist would take off like this when I started it in 2004!