Wednesday, November 21, 2007

beautiful baby...

On this Thanksgiving week I am thankful for this beautiful, happy, baby. I happen to be the Great Uncle. I am thankful for my parents who love me. In this picture they are recovering from a surprise bite into a hot pepper!

I am also thankful for:

My wife who as she says is "just a good person". Indeed she is.

My best friend Part Time Pastor (blogger name) who is on his way to my house right now with his family. This will be our 20th Thanksgiving meal together!

My mother in law, and her sister who are here visiting. My mother in law is 91!

and as I have said here on this blog a number of times....I remain thankful for my two children who are by far the best thing in my wife's and my lives!

1 comment:

Fat Doctor said...

That baby is so gorgeous! And the couple below him, too!