Tuesday, November 13, 2007

all i want for christmas is...


All I want for Christmas is the tooth I ate! One delicious, tasty crouton in my salad and BAM my tooth broke. Not knowing it was my tooth I swallowed which led to my two hour journey at the dentist office today. Oh, happy wonderful laughing gas and Novocaine!

I'll go ahead and admit it. I go to a dentist that advertises that he caters to cowards. I didn't feel one moment of discomfort. I'm thinking if I can't go to the beautiful mountains of North Carolina once a week, then I'll opt for an hour with laughing gas with my dentist. I came back to church in a very mellow mood.

I needed a mellow mood when I went to check out at the Dentist's front desk. After insurance, my new fake tooth cost $750.00! We never can get ahead. It is either the car or our teeth.

All I want for Christmas is my old tooth back and the $750 the dentist literally sucked out of me.

No comments: