Wednesday, March 20, 2013

some.....times

some
times 
it's just hard 
being me

i don't know 
if it's hard being you

maybe so
maybe not

i think 
i think too much

i know 
i feel too much

and in all 
the thinking
and feeling
it's sometimes 
hard to know
what to think 
and feel

i can't always 
see my 
self 
as others 
do

and this is 
good 
and this is 
bad

i know 
i can be
a force of nature
i know

and even when 
i'm thinking 
and feeling
way too much
i've learned
to rely on others
to reflect
and focus

so for the voices in my life
who provide clarity
thank 
you

i now know
the way out 
of some corners
i have a tendency
of putting myself in

and so 
this 
coming holy week
i will speak 
and do 
what i need to do
so easter can find me

easter is coming
and pretty much 
nothing and 
no
one can 
stop easter!

and that 
is good
good 
news

No comments: