Sunday, September 26, 2010

prayer of confession

One last song from
Sean McConnell:
Saints Heart in a Sinners Skin

I got the best intentions
But the worst follow through
And sometimes when the night falls
It can cover up the truth
And there's no excuse
Except for every one I make
And it goes on and on and on
I feel like I'm gonna break

I'm Saint's heart in a sinners skin
I feel them in there wrestling - I know
The spirit and the devils touch
I just never know which one's gonna win
Yeah I'm Saints heart in a sinner's skin

Father forgive me
I know exactly what I do
And I keep doing it
Yeah right in front of you
Yeah but I heard you're patient
Yeah well I sure I hope that's true
'cause it's been a long, long, long, time
Since I've been real with you
I'm Saints heart in a sinners skin....

No comments: