Sunday, November 2, 2008

That's what she says...

We have afternoon Sunday school at our church. Each Sunday ends with dinner. Tonight we had chicken strips, chips and icecream sandwiches! As I was dining with some of the children I asked the youngest what she was going to do tomorrow.

She looked at me with great emphasis and said, "Tomorrow is Christmas." She said it as if everyone should know such news. She then announced one gift she would be receiving.

I looked across the room and got her mothers attention and asked her if she was ready for tomorrow. She looked at me with a bit of confusion. I told her what her daughter said. She said, "Oh, I know. Tomorrow is her Birthday and Halloween and Christmas! I decided to agree with her today if she promised to take a nap."

Guess what momma! Tomorrow pay day for your little one.
Let's just hope she doesn't have a good memory.


No comments: