Tuesday, April 1, 2008

april fools

Came into my office today and my screen saver and all my settings were upside down and backwards! I forgot that it was April Fools....but it didn't take long for me to remember. Seems my secretary left us with the funny screens. I tried to get her back....but I'm never good at practical jokes. I love to laugh....but I don't like to see people panic.

My son tried to pull a big one. Thankfully he failed. The campus police officer is his friend. I know her too. She agreed that if he could get me on the phone she would tell me that he had been in a fight and that I needed to come to school immediately. They were going to wait for me inside the front door and then walk out with my son in hand cuffs when I drove up.

For some reason he didn't get through. I think that is a good thing.

All in all this was a good day. We did a lot of laughing in the office. Sure wish there were more days like this.

No comments: